My Philosophy: Your Day – Your Way
I create the most significant beginning of your future. This moment changes your life forever. It is the start of the rest of your life together and your amazing ceremony places an indelible mark on your memory.
I am very excited that now I can marry ALL couples that love each other.
Choosing the right celebrant is the most important decision that you will make for your wedding ceremony.
I have been an Authorised Marriage Celebrant since 2010 and am passionate about being part of making peoples’ dreams come true on their wedding day.
I offer two options for weddings – see my Fees and Service page
I craft – provide many ideas – have many suggestions – but the final decisions are yours. You are the most important people on this day. I make it a day both you and your guests will remember fondly forever. The only limitation to the most beautiful wedding ceremony is your imagination.
I will take care of all the details so your wedding ceremony will be stress-free.
As well as first-time weddings, I particularly enjoy celebrating ‘second/third/fourth time around’ weddings. The coming together of two people in love, to begin sharing their lives, provides the opportunity for a day of celebration and joy! Let me share that day with you in creating the wedding ceremony of your choice.
Let me share that day with you in creating the wedding ceremony you will always remember.
So – now what? Here are some guiding steps
- Get in touch with me to check I am available for your chosen date
- Meet me at my office at the foot of the beautiful Dandenongs – or I can travel to you so we can discuss
- Confirm your booking with deposit
- Three months before your wedding date we will meet again and together, create your dream wedding ceremony
- I will send you a draft of the ceremony and happy for an additional discussion
- Rehearsal with all those involved in the ceremony
- Your amazing day!
What you need to do
- Complete a Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM)
- Lodge the completed NOIM with me at least one month before date of marriage – or up to 18 months before
- For Australian citizens: Produce an original Birth Certificate or Australian Passport for me to see – may also require photo ID
- If you are not an Australian citizen: Produce a Passport from your country of birth for me to see. An original Birth Certificate from your country of birth (which will require a certified translation, if not in English). Photo ID also required
- If you are divorced or widowed, you must show me an original Divorce Certificate or an original Death Certificate
- A deposit is required when you confirm me as your Celebrant and the balance is payable 2 weeks before your wedding
We will both
- Attend a wedding rehearsal before the day of marriage
What I need to do
- I am legally obligated to abide by the Marriage Celebrants Code of Practice
- Submit all legal documentation to Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages within 14 days of your ceremony
I would love you to contact me so we can discuss your upcoming wedding!